Terms & Conditions
By purchasing products from Workplace Safety Limited T/A SafeT and GenMed ("GenMed") or using this website the purchaser ("The Customer"), agrees to the following terms and conditions of sale:
- Consumer Guarantees Act 1993: Where the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 apply, these terms will be read subject to the application of that Act, and in the case of any conflict, the provisions of that Act will apply.
- Business Customers: The Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 does not apply to business customers (where "business" is as defined by the Act). Business customers agree that where products are purchased for the purpose of a business that the Act does not apply.
- Refunds: We do not refund if you change your mind, so choose carefully.
- Addressing: If a product is found to be mis-addressed by GenMed then GenMed shall be responsible for the re-delivery, replacement or refunding of the product. If the Customer is found to have given an incorrect or insufficient address, then GenMed will not refund or resend the product and all responsibility for correcting delivery will be borne by the Customer.
- Credit Card Security: We want you to have a safe and secure shopping experience online. All payments via our sites are processed using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol, whereby sensitive information is encrypted to protect your privacy.
- Incorrect Bank Account Number: GenMed gives the customer the choice to pay for products through bank transfer. If the Customer credits money to the incorrect bank account number, and the correct number was provided to the Customer by GenMed, then GenMed will not accept any responsibility for correcting payment and the goods will not be dispatched.
- Cancelling Orders: GenMed reserves the right to cancel orders that we believe to be fraudulent or constitute a misuse or a promotional or marketing activity or where an error has occurred including but not limited to errors relating to pricing.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST): All prices are in New Zealand Dollars and are GST inclusive unless otherwise stated.
- International Orders: We do not accept international orders. All orders must specify a New Zealand delivery address.
- Site Access: GenMed hereby grants you permission to access, view and download the content appearing on this site, for personal, non-commercial use only. You agree not to use any device, method or software to interfere with the proper functioning of this site. Without the expressed written permission of GenMed, you may not use any device, method or software including, but not limited to: spiders, robots, avatars, agents, data mining, gathering or extraction tools and attempts to probe, scan or test or breach security and authentication measures.
- Copyright & Trademarks: You agree that the content you access, view or download and the software used to create it, remains the property of GenMed as defined by New Zealand and International Intellectual Property Laws, including but not limited to Copyright and Trademark laws. You agree not to modify or alter the content in any way, or make it available to any third parties.
- Stock Availability: In order to provide the greatest range of products, you understand that GenMed does not stock all products listed on this site in a single warehouse. Product availability information is provided by a number of third party suppliers. GenMed works with these third-parties to ensure this information is as accurate as possible however some errors and omissions are expected. Goods delivered may differ to the product images presented on this site.
- Delivery Times: GenMed makes every effort practical to ensure that timely delivery. We aim to dispatch within 2 business days from confirmation of payment. However this delivery time assumes that there are no unforeseen events. By placing an order, you agree not to hold GenMed liable for any loss or damage directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with any delay or failure to deliver within the estimated time frame.
Notice of Copyright Infringement: GenMed respects the copyrights of others. If you feel that data is used in GenMed's product catalogue in a manner that your copyright has been infringed upon, as pursuant to Part 2 of the Copyright Act 1994, please write to us at:
P O Box 27152
Please include the following details:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that has allegedly been infringed upon and that you wish to have removed. Please include a web address (URL)
- A statement that the complaining party believes what constitutes infringement under the Copyright Act 1994 has occurred.
- A statement that you are the copyright holder or authorised to act on their behalf.
- Contact details including an email address where the complaining party may be contacted.
GenMed would like to welcome you to this website, we have worked hard to make it as user-friendly and informative as possible. When viewing the pages of this website, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted the following disclaimer.
The information on this website is provided for general information only. Genmed has provided this information for the benefit of users in good faith and with reasonable care. Errors and omissions in this information may occur including through negligence.
Accordingly, Genmed does not accept any liability for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any opinion, information, advice, representation or omission contained on this web site.